We’re delighted to offering shipping to UK, EU and many international counties with more soon to come. If you are placing an order with us from the EU, we currently cover all import taxes and customs duties for goods over €150 (£135).
However, we would like to inform you that as a result of the Import One Stop Shop (IOSS) being introduced by the European Union on 1st July 2021, we will not be able to cover additional import taxes and duties for any EU orders with a value less than €150 (£135) under Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) terms from our UK warehouse. If the total goods value is less than €150 (£135) we will gladly dispatch your order but, please be advised customers are responsible for covering any duties and taxes incurred before receiving the parcel.
For all orders shipped outside of the UK, EU and United States, Delivery Duty is unpaid (DDU). This means you may be liable to pay local sales taxes and customs duties on arrival of your FaceGym order.
FaceGym cannot accept responsibility for any of these costs. Furthermore, as rules on duties and taxes differ from country to country, FaceGym are unable to advise on customs tariffs and amounts.
Next Day Delivery UK
£6 (Order before 4pm from Monday to Thursday, for delivery on the next working day*)
Standard Shipping UK
£3 (3-5 working days via Royal Mail or DHL)
£8 (3-7 working days via DHL International)
£15 (5-10 working days via DHL International))
Dispatch and Delivery
Your order will be processed within 24-48 hours of receipt, except during peak holiday periods. Once your order has been processed, you will be notified with an order confirmation email. Orders received over the weekend and on UK bank holidays will be processed the following business day.
While we do everything we can to make sure your order is cleared by customs, we advise that you check with your local customs, before importing anything to your country that may be stopped or have charges applied. FaceGym will not be liable for charges if your shipment is stopped, charged for or disposed of at customs.
If an item is damaged please contact FaceGym immediately.
FaceGym will accept returns of unused products in their original packaging purchased at any FaceGym studio or our online store (www.facegym.com) for a full refund, within 30 days with the original receipt or delivery note. When looking to Return or Exchange please go through the original channel or studio where you purchased your goods.
Unfortunately, FaceGym products purchased from other retailers are subject to the returns policies of those retailers and will not be accepted by FaceGym. If you need to make a return, please contact the retailer you bought your product from.
Please note, FaceGym gift cards may not be returned and should be treated like cash. They cannot be replaced if they're lost or stolen.
To make a return:
1. To return an item to one of our studios, bring your return along with your receipt and a refund will be issued to the original method of payment (e.g. on the same card used to pay for the item(s)). Alternatively, you may exchange the product for any product of the same value, or request store credit in the form of a FaceGym gift card.
2. To return an item online, please contact our customer service team on info@facegym.
When sending your item back, please make sure the package is securely wrapped. We recommended that you make your return using a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage. Please note, Facegym does not accept liability for goods in transit or for the cost of return.
Inside your package please:
- Print your name
- Print your order number
- Highlight the item(s) being returned
- Include the reason for return
Address your package to:
FACEGYM c/o FloStream
Unit 2, Blackthorne Point,
We aim to process your return within 5 working days. The refund will be made to the same card or PayPal account used to make the purchase. Please note, it may take 5-10 working days for the funds to appear in your account - this will vary from bank to bank.
Any returns made at a FaceGym studio that are not accompanied by the original receipt will be exchanged for FaceGym gift card in the amount of the original purchase price.
In some instances, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Beauty items and tools that have been opened, tested or partially used.
- Workouts, bundles and gift cards.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Delivery to Russia
We are not shipping to Russia at this time.
For more information please email our Customer Service Team
An authorised USB charger for the FaceGym Pro by Xtreem Pulse.
To charge your device please only use the USB cord in package, along with an approved plug - such as original from Samsung or Apple. You can also use your computer's USB port.
If you are using a USB port on your computer and your device does not charge, try using another USB port.
Do not use an unapproved plug or cable, doing so can means the device will not charge properly and can cause issues.
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• Pregnancy (due to use of Electrical Muscle Stimulation device) - if pregnant, please let the Trainer know during consultation time. Instead of the electricals, your trainer will use prolonged deep tissue massage techniques.
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 months
Before you continue...