Terms and Conditions
1.1 These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) are the terms on which this website https://facegym.com (the “Website”) is made available to you (“You”/”Your”). Please read these Terms carefully before using Our Website.
1.2 By using or accessing Our Website, You agree to be legally bound by these Terms as they apply to Your use of or access to Our Website.
1.3 If You do not wish to be bound by these Terms then please refrain from using Our Website.
1.4 Any products which are available for You to purchase on or via Our Website are subject to additional terms and conditions which will be notified to You when You follow the ordering procedures set out on the relevant order page.
2. Information About Us
2.1 We are FaceGym Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 7544240 and our registered address is 1-4 Argyll Street, London, W1F 7TA. (“We”/“Us”/”Our”).
2.2 If You have any questions, complaints or comments on this Website then You may contact Us on email@example.com or by postal address FaceGym, 1-4 Argyll Street, London, W1F 7TA.
2.3 Our VAT number is GB 184844178.
3. Buying Products on Our Website
3.1 To order a product You will need to follow the ordering procedures set out on the relevant order page.
3.2 Details of the prices for the products, and the procedures for payment and delivery are displayed on or through Our Website. The price of any product is the price in force at the date and time of Your order. The price of any product includes VAT but excludes any delivery charge.
3.3 You undertake that all details You provide to Us for the purpose of purchasing goods which may be offered by Us on Our Website will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or any electronic cash, which You use is Your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods. We reserve the right to obtain validation of Your credit or debit card details from Your card issuer before providing You with any goods .
3.4. Discount codes and offers cannot be redeemed on sale, promotional items or living.
3.5 From time to time we will make promotional codes available. Only one code may be used per transaction. We will alert You to additional specific terms which apply to such promotional codes at the relevant time.
4. Products Sale
4.1 You must pay for the products by credit, debit card or Paypal account at the time of the order, at which time You will be notified of the current price.
4.2 We are entitled to refuse any order placed by You. If Your order is accepted, We will confirm acceptance to You by online electronic means (‘Confirmation’) to the e-mail address You have given Us on ordering. The order will then be processed within 2-3 days.
4.3 To cancel Your order after it has been dispatched to You, you will need to follow the Returns Policy and Procedure.
5. Reselling Products
5.1 Please note that all products available on Our Website are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products.
5.2 We reserve the right to cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe may result in the violation of our Terms.
6. Modifications to Our Website
We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of Our Website or the content or available through it, including Your access to it. Unless stated otherwise, any new features including new content, and/or the sale of new products shall be subject to these Terms.
7. Information You Provide
7.1 The following applies to any information You provide to us, for example during any registration or ordering process:
- You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies You, including but not limited to Your name and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services which are available through Our Website by Us or our sub-contractors. If You obtain or choose to buy products through Our Website then We may collect information about Your buying behaviour and if You send Us personal correspondence such as e-mails or letters then We may collect this information into a file specific to You. All such information collected by Us shall be referred to in these Terms as “Personal Information”;
- You must ensure that the Personal Information You provide is accurate and complete and that all ordering or registration details (where applicable) contain Your correct name, address and other requested details.
7.3 If You would like to review or modify any part of Your Personal Information then You should e-mail Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are solely responsible in all respects for all use of and for protecting the confidentiality of any username and password that may be given to You or selected by You for use on Our Website. You may not share these with or transfer them to any third parties. You must notify Us immediately of any unauthorized use of them or any other breach of security regarding Our Website that comes to Your attention.
9. Applicability of Online Materials
9.1 Personal Use
Unless otherwise stated, text on our website is presented solely for your private, personal and non-commercial use.
9.2 Compliance with Law
We make no representations that the materials on Our Website is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the UK.
9.3 Exclusion of Warranties
We make no warranties, express or implied that making the products available in any particular jurisdiction outside the UK is permitted under any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, if making the products or any part available in Your jurisdiction or to You (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) is prohibited, those products are not offered for sale to You. You accept that if you are resident outside the UK, You must satisfy yourself that You are lawfully able to purchase the products. We accept no liability, to the extent permitted by applicable law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the purchase or attempted purchase of the products by persons in jurisdictions outside the UK or who are nominees of or trustees for citizens, residents or nationals of other countries.
10.1 Your use of Our Website and its contents grants no rights to You in relation to Our intellectual property rights including, without limitation, trade marks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and text or the intellectual property of third parties in Our Website and its contents.
10.2 You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the services, web pages or materials on the Website or the computer codes of elements comprising the Website other than for Your own personal use. Subject to the above, You may download insubstantial excerpts of this content to Your hard disk for the purpose of viewing it provided that no more than one copy of any information is made.
10.3 Any use other than that permitted above may only be undertaken with Our prior express authorisation.
10.4 By submitting information, text, photos, graphics or other content to Us via Our Website, You grant Us a right to use such materials at Our own discretion including, without limitation, to edit, copy, reproduce, disclose, post and remove such materials from Our Website.
11.1 You may establish links to the Website provided:
- You link only to the home page of the Website;
- You do not remove or obscure advertisements, the copyright notice or other notices on the Website;
- You give us notice of such link by sending an e-mail message to us at email@example.com and
- You immediately stop providing links to the Website if notified by Us.
11.2 We make no representations whatsoever about any other websites which You may access through Our Website or which may link to Our Website. These links are provided for Your ease of reference and convenience only. When You access any other website it is independent from Us. We have no control over the content or availability of that website. In addition, a link to any other site does not mean that We endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a website and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other website or resource. You agree that You will not involve Us in any dispute between You and the third party. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or web master.
- measure the number of visitors to Our Website;
- see how visitors navigate Our Website and to see which resources they access;
- see what visitors’ buying behaviors are to allow us to see the latest buying trends; and
- see information about visitors’ internet connections and the equipment used to access Our Website.
11.3.2 We use this information to help Us to improve the content of Our Website or to improve the matching of Your interests or preferences.
11.3.3 The information We collect using cookies does not identify You personally. For example, it does not identify Your email address. It may include the IP address and/or the domain name of the computer You use. You should be aware that this information might therefore also identify (i) the company You work for (if You access Our Website from Your place of work), or (ii) Your Internet Service Provider. It may also identify information about Your computer, for example Your operating system and browser type.
11.3.4 If You access Our Website by way of a hardware firewall, a proxy server or any other kind of router (such as a dial-up modem connection at Your ISP) then it is the address of the router that will appear in Our logs and not the address of Your computer.
11.3.5 If You do not want a cookie to be stored in Your computer, most Internet browsers have functions to erase cookies from the computer’s hard drive or to block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You are welcome to use such facilities to prevent the installation of any cookie. If You refuse to accept cookies You may be unable to access certain parts of Our Website.
12. Your use of Our Website
12.1 You agree that in using Our Website You will not:
- use Our Website in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal activity;
- use Our Website in any way that interrupts, damages, impairs or renders the Website less efficient;
- use Our Website for any purpose other than Your personal use;
- email, transmit or otherwise disseminate any content which is defamatory, obscene, in breach of copyright, vulgar or indecent or may have the effect of being harassing; threatening, abusive or hateful or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- advertise or promote third party or Your own products or services including by way of the distribution of ‘spam’ email;
- transfer files that contain viruses, trojans or other harmful programs; or
- access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate Our Website security measures.
12.2 We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate Your access to Our Website at any time without notice at Our discretion if we have reasonable grounds to believe You have breached any of the restrictions above.
12.3 You confirm that:
- You will comply with the restrictions on Your use of the Website as set out in these Terms; and
- in relation to any material submitted to or posted on the Website You have the right to do so and have obtained all necessary licences and or approvals.
12.4 You agree to compensate Us from any claim or damages (including any legal fees in relation to such claim or damages) made by a third party in respect of any matter in relation to or arising from Your use of Our Website including any breach or suspected breach of these Terms or Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
13. Availability of Our Website
13.1 We will try to make Our Website available but cannot guarantee that Our Website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability.
13.2 Access to Our Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond Our control.
14.1 Our liability in tort, contract, negligence, pre-contract or other representations or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be limited in aggregate to the net payment to Us from You for the product concerned.
14.2 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit Our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence or the negligence by Our employees or agents.
14.3 All content and services on Our Website are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We do not make any representation or give any warranty (whether express or implied) in respect of Our Website or its content, including, without limitation, any advice given (on a personal or general basis) and statements made by advertisers on or via the Website. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict Your statutory rights (including Your rights to receive a reasonable standard of service).
14.4 . We do not accept liability for damage to Your computer system or loss of data that results from Your use of the Website. We do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from Our Website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy Your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output. You are responsible for ensuring that Your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use Our Website and is compatible with Our Website.
We may alter these Terms from time to time and post the new version on Our Website, following which all use of Our Website will be governed by that version. You will be deemed to have accepted any such changes by Your use of Our Website from such time. You must check the terms and conditions on Our Website regularly.
If any provision of these Terms is found by a court or regulator to be illegal, unlawful, invalid or unenforceable the other provisions shall continue to apply.
In the event of any dispute between You and Us concerning these Terms, relevant United Kingdom law will apply. If You wish to take court proceedings against Us You must do so within the United Kingdom. If You are buying Our products from anywhere outside the UK this does not deprive You of the protection afforded to You by virtue of local laws in that territory.
15.4 Causes beyond Control
Neither you nor FaceGym Ltd will be held liable for any failure to perform any obligation to the other due to causes beyond Your or Our respective reasonable control.
15.5 No Waiver
If you breach these Terms and We take no action against You, We will still be entitled to use Our rights and remedies in any other situation where You breach these Terms.
All notices shall be given:
- to Us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- to You at either the e-mail or postal address you provide during any ordering process.
Notice will be deemed received when an e-mail is received in full (or else on the next business day if it is received on a weekend or a public holiday in the place of receipt) or 3 days after the date of posting.
These Terms replace all other terms and conditions previously applicable to the use of Our Website.
18. Terms and Conditions for Our Gift Cards
Our gift cards are redeemable as part or full payment for products or treatments at any of our UK Facegym site and cannot be used to buy products or services on facegym.com. The gift card must be presented at the time of redemption, is valid for a period of twelve months from the date of purchase, is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
19. Cancellation of Studio, Digital Workouts + Online Classes
Please be aware that if you need to change or cancel your studio or online booking, we ask that you give us 24 hours notice or the full cost of the workout will be charged. This applies for all Studio Workouts, Online 121's and Online Classes.
15% off valid across all skincare (full size and mini) and tools, excluding FaceGym Pro and Pure Lift. Kits are not included in the promotion. Discount valid on FaceGym.com and in all FaceGym studios. In studio, discount can only be used against purchase of skincare and tools, not valid against workouts or boosters. Enter code LIONNE15 at checkout to redeem discount online. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Discount code valid until 31st July.
21. FaceGym Campaign Casting T&Cs
- Campaign casting will run from 06/05/22 until midnight 22/05/22.
22.1 The Terms
By applying to FaceGym’s casting call, entrants confirm that they are eligible to do so and eligible to take part in the campaign on the set dates. Applications must be in accordance with the below Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants must be aged 18-years-old or over.
- Entrants must live in the UK.
- Entrants must fill out the full campaign casting questionnaire and submit ‘selfie video’ as per requirements of application.
- Entrants must be available for a 30-minute casting call held via Zoom on either Thursday 26th May or Friday 27th May 2022, between the hours of 08:00AM and 18:00PM.
- Entrants must be available for campaign shoot on either Wednesday 15th June or Thursday 16th June 2022, 08:00AM and 18:00PM.
- If selected, entrants must be able to arrange own transportation to London for the campaign shoot. A maximum of £150 will be reimbursed for travel and expenses.
- Successful entrants will be contacted via email only (email@example.com) on or before 25/05/2022. Further arrangements will then be made for the casting call held via Zoom.
- Only entrants who are successful to the final stage of the process and take part in the campaign shoot will be eligible to win the ‘Ultimate Skin Confidence’ Prize.
- ‘Ultimate Skin Confidence’ Prize is worth over £2,500 and includes full FaceGym skincare range (one of each product), choice of Face Ball or Weighted Ball, choice of one EMS/Electronic device, 12-month FaceGym Digital Studio Class Pass, £500 Gift Card for FaceGym studio.
- Entrants cannot change or amend any part of the ‘Ultimate Skin Confidence’ Prize.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on the entrant’s behalf.
- The company does not accept any responsibility if the entrant is not able to take up the prize or be part of the campaign shoot.
21. Medi Lift Face Promotion
Medi Lift promotion entitles customers to receive one free Signature Skin Mini Kit, worth £70, with the purchase of one Medi Lift Mask FaceGym.com or in FaceGym studios. Free gift is automatically added to cart at checkout. One Signature Skin Mini Kit per customer, per order. Promotion will run on FaceGym.com and in FaceGym studios. Promotion will run from 23/5/22 until 29/5/22.