A digital 1-2-1 session with one of our exceptional team of global Trainers
Your Trainer will teach you a series of FACEGYM signature sculpting techniques to lift, tone and contour as well as bespoke movements tailored to your personal face training goals. The benefits? Muscles are lifted and defined, stimulates circulation and improves lymphatic drainage leaving skin glowing.
Trainers will also discuss your skincare needs and tips on how to use our FACE TOOLS. Complete your pre-training intake form to allow your Trainer to best customise the session to you.
Consistency is key: Can be used every 7 days for those wanting a regular workout.
Your full appointment time will be 45 min, which includes consultation and training.
Booking for a group? Click here.
- 1-2-1 Personal Training Session
You will be sent a unique Zoom appointment link and password as part of your confirmation emails close to when your session is. If you don’t already have Zoom you will need to download the free app to either your mobile, laptop or tablet before your session.
Yes – you need to complete the training questionnaire ahead of your session so that your Trainer can prepare ahead of the session and optimise the workout based on your training goals and skincare needs.
Right before your session we ask that you:
- Thoroughly cleanse your hands with soap and hot water
- Push/ tie back hair from the face
- Remove all makeup and thoroughly cleanse your face
- Serum and oil of your choice
- Any FaceGym tools – Gold Derma Roller, FaceGym pro, Face Ball, Guasha stone etc
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• 1st trimester pregnancy (safe during 2nd and 3rd trimester)
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 monthsACCEPT + CONTINUE
At FaceGym we uphold high standards of hygiene and sanitation at all times with or without a virus threat. We have taken further steps to ensure our Client and Team health and safety. To learn more, please click here.