Every year there seems to be a skincare ingredient breakthrough, but only some genuinely change the game. Niacinamide - also know as Vitamin B3 - is definitely one of those.
Why Is A Strong Lipid Barrier So Important?
How Do I Use Niacinamide?
- Niacinamide is a powerhouse in regulating oil (sebum) production. Too much oil can clog pores, cause inflammation and lead to acne. Niacinamide helps stop oil production from going into overdrive, which in turn helps prevent blemishes from appearing in the first place. It’s a game-changer when it comes to improving skin clarity over time
- Its bacteria-fighting properties are incredibly effective in unclogging pores and reducing blemishes.
- One of the major issues excess oil can cause is inflammation that leads to acne. Niacinamide serums help reduce the swelling and redness of acne, and can lead to fewer blemishes over time.
- Niacinamide toners are brilliant at minimising pores. Pores always look larger when they are clogged with dirt, oil and dead skin. Niacinamide’s oil-reducing qualities mean that with less oil, your pores appear smaller. Smaller pores give the appearance of a smoother, more even skin tone.
- This multi-tasking vitamin is suitable for pretty much every skin type and age, and it’s compatible with all skincare ingredients. It’s easy to work this wonder into any skincare routine, and it’s especially effective at helping prepare skin for potent actives like salicylic acid if you’re treating excess oil conditions like acne.
Our Hydro-Bound Daily Serum contains both Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid, encouraging the skin to rebuild and improve its own structure for a firmer and smoother complexion - and so many other benefits!