PESTLE & MORTAR
Pure Hyaluronic Serum
A cult classic, this smooth concentrate targets fine lines, dullness and dehydration. Restoring a healthy glow, plumpness, and radiance.
Pure Hyaluronic Serum is a lightweight fragrance-free serum which is super-hydrating & anti-ageing. This Pure Hyaluronic Serum combines multi-molecular weight hyaluronic acid with skin-softening panthenol in a formulation which diminishes fine lines & wrinkles, provides superior hydration and delivers an instant skin-plumping and firming effect.
- Super hydrating
- Soothes sensitive skin
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Restores dehydrated skin
- Instantly plumps skin
- Multi-molecular hyaluronic acid
Aqua, Glycerin, *Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid. (*Ecocert And Cosmos Approved)
Simply smooth 2 to 4 drops of Pestle & Mortar Pure Hyaluronic Serum over cleansed toned face before applying other creams. Use AM and PM for a more youthful, radiant look.
TIP: Can be used as a makeup primer.
Different weights of hyaluronic acid penetrate the skin at different depths, hence providing their own distinct benefit which is why a multi-molecular weight solution will provide the best results for your skin.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA), also known as hyaluronan or hyaluronate, is a carbohydrate occurring naturally throughout the human body. With time, Hyaluronic Acid in your body decreases, leading to dry ageing skin and wrinkles among many other things. That is why it is so important to include hyaluronic acid in your skincare routine.
Suitable for all skin types.
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• Pregnancy (due to use of Electrical Muscle Stimulation device) - if pregnant, please let the Trainer know during consultation time. Instead of the electricals, your trainer will use prolonged deep tissue massage techniques.
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 monthsACCEPT + CONTINUE