PESTLE & MORTAR
This glycolic acid facial toner from Pestle and Mortar is super gentle, yet highly effective. This toner tightens pores and promotes skin cell renewal to even out your skin tone. It's formulated with skin brightening and toning ingredients to diminish dullness and leave you with a glowing and rejuvenated complexion.
With a free acid-value of 6.8% and a pH of 3.8, Exfoliate Toner is suitable for all skin types and delivers instant skin benefits.
- Glycolic acid toner that removes dead skin cells
- Brightens and renews complexion
- Reduces fine lines and pore size
- Reverses sun damage
- Glycolic acid stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Bellis Perennis (White Daisy) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Glycolic acid is a plant-derived alpha hydroxy acid. It works by dissolving the bonds between dead skin cells ,so that they can be sloughed away from the surface of the skin. It is a powerful skin exfoliant that works specifically on the surface layer of the dermis to deliver skin that is brighter, younger and fresher looking. Your complexion will look refined and even.
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. We recommend wearing a daily SPF when using products containing glycolic acid.
Exfoliation is the process of removing dead skin cells. It is an accessible skincare step that has the ability to make immediate and remarkable changes to the skin. The outermost layer of the skin is made up of dead skin cells and the process of replacing these cells slows down as we age. This leads to the complexion looking dull and lifeless. Effective daily exfoliation unclogs pores, evens out pigmentations spots, brightens the complexion and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Free acid value is the percentage of the acid which is actually absorbed into the skin. It is agreed that a minimum of 4% (free acid value) is required for noticeable cell turnover. Furthermore, low pH formulations preserve the strength of glycolic acid for optimal efficacy on the skin.
Use the toner morning and evening. Apply it to a cotton pad and sweep over cleansed face, avoiding your eye area.
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• Pregnancy (due to use of Electrical Muscle Stimulation device) - if pregnant, please let the Trainer know during consultation time. Instead of the electricals, your trainer will use prolonged deep tissue massage techniques.
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 monthsACCEPT + CONTINUE