Before you continue...
What are the contraindications?
Each of the following is a contraindication to this workout. Should any apply to you our Trainers will not be able to perform the treatment. The Studio will be happy to discuss an alternative workout, if applicable.
▪ Botox in the last 2 weeks
▪ Fillers in the last 4 weeks
▪ Facial threads in the last 4 weeks
▪ Facial Surgery the last 6 months dependant on healing
▪ Have used skin resurfacing products or had a treatment in the past 2 weeks (e.g.
Retinol, AHAs, BHAs, Dermabrasion, laser, peels) or TCA peels in the past 4-weeks
▪ Pregnant or maybe pregnant
▪ Cancer in the area being treated - if less than 12 months in remission
▪ Skin conditions in the area being treated (e.g. active acne, eczema, psoriasis, cold sores, broken skin, sunburn, rosacea) or Long-term steroid use that has affected the skin
▪ Known allergies especially to glycolic acid and aspirin, salicylic acid – Cannot have the Clear Skin or Brighten Cocktail
▪ Accutane/Roaccutane or photosensitive medication in last 6 months
▪ Metal plates or pins in the face or neck/ Epilepsy / Prone to bone fracture or Severe Osteoporosis / Heart conditions (use of FGPRO/PURELIFT)
▪ Diabetes with loss of skin sensation
• By making this booking you confirm you are not showing any symptoms of coronavirus/Covid-19 and have not travelled to high risk areas in the last 14 days.
At FaceGym we uphold high standards of hygiene and sanitation at all times with or without a virus threat. We have taken further steps to ensure our Client and Team health and safety. To learn more, please click here.