Beauty Restorer - Gua Sha
The Beauty Restorer - Gua Sha promotes lymphatic drainage, helping to reduce toxins and puffiness in your face. Sweep it over your face to release tension and alleviate stress-related symptoms, including a clenched jaw and eye-strain.
Gua Sha helps to boost circulation and stimulate your skin, enhancing your natural radiance.
Our top tip: keep your jade Gua Sha stone in the fridge for extra soothing and cooling benefits.
Made from 100% Xiuyan jade, revered for its restorative properties and certified to the highest standard.
- Gua Sha facial promotes lymphatic drainage
- Boosts collagen and elastin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Gua Sha benefits include a radiant, glowing complexion
- Eliviates stress
- Learn Gua Sha for face
Our go-to tool for the cool down phase of our online workouts. This self-massage tool improves your circulation, promotes lymphatic drainage, rejuvenates your complexion and releases facial tension.
1. Apply your product to add slip to your skin, our Training Serums are perfect for this.
2. Press and stroke the stone along the facial contours: 8 sweeps in each direction.
3. Press and hold the stone over your eyes or any area that needs soothing to reduce inflammation. This can also relieve under eye bags and alleviate stress-related symptoms, such as headaches and temple tension.
4. Firmly press and release the tip of tool on acu-pressure points in between your eyebrows, under your eyes and either side of the nose.
Trainer tip: Keep your Gua Sha Beauty Restorer in the fridge for extra soothing benefits.
The best way to learn how to use our tools is tobook an online workout with one of our expert trainers. They’ll teach you how to use the Gua Sha stone effectively and answer any questions you have.
- Working the points at the sides of the lips plumps the skin, which looses elasticity as we age.
- Pressing the sides of the nose aids elimination of waste and relieves sinusitis.
- Pressing the sides of the eyes releases stress, tension and alleviates headaches.
- Pressing under the eyes helps reduce eye bags and brightens the eyes.
- Pressing the chin relaxes the jaw.
You should not perform Gua Sha over broken skin, broken veins, moles, cuts, bruises, severe acne or rosacea.