Face Tool Kit
KIT SAVINGS: 15%
Our best-selling kit comes with three of our favourite workout tools.
The kit includes:
- New Multi-Sculpt: Expertly designed by FaceGym with 6 unique edges to mimic the results of our studio workout, this next gen tool performs a range of face sculpting techniques to lift, contour, soften fine lines, aid lymphatic drainage and help reduce facial tension. Ready to amp up results? Follow the Multi-Sculpt 10 Move Face Sculpting Methodby scanning the on-pouch QR code to access our exclusive how-to video
- Gold Derma Roller: this magic face roller boosts your skin’s collagen production, improves circulation and increases product absorption, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- FaceGym Ball: a mini ‘yoga ball’ for your face, designed to support lymphatic draining, improve muscle tone and release tension
* Please note this kit will not be shipped until 1st March.
- Includes must-have Multi-Sculpt tool
- Gold Derma Roller helps reduce crows feet and fine lines
- Get face fit at home
- For best results, use Multi-Sculpt with FaceGym’s easy-to-follow, unique methodology. Simply open your smartphone camera and scan over the on-pouch QR code to unlock the Multi-Sculpt 10 Move Face Sculpting Method. With 10 different FaceGym moves, utilising all 6 edges of the tool, the Multi-Sculpt takes your skin and muscles through a full-face workout for transformative results.
The best way to learn how to use our tools is to book an online workout with one of our expert trainers. They’ll teach you how to use the tools effectively to suit your skin and lifestyles needs, and answer any questions you have.
For best results, use daily (either in the morning or evening) after cleansing and before product application. Roll for at least 30 seconds, starting at the centre of your face, rolling outward in vertical and horizontal strokes, concentrating on expression lines. Finish off by rolling over your lips for a plumped pout. Clean thoroughly with warm soapy water and dry completely between each use to avoid oxidation.
A mini ‘yoga ball’ for the face, the Face Ball is designed to support lymphatic drainage, improve muscle tone and release facial tension.
1. Place the ball between your eyebrows. Apply two pulses of firm pressure and lift. Hold for 5 seconds. Repeat once.
2. Place the ball on the arch of your left eyebrow. Apply one pulse of medium pressure and lift. Hold for 5 seconds.
3. Place the ball on the left side of your forehead, above the end of your left eyebrows. Apply one pulse of firm pressure and lift towards your hairline. Hold for 5 seconds. Repeat on the right side.
1. Place the ball on your left cheek close to your nostril. Apply one pulse of medium pressure and stretch towards your ear. Hold for 5 seconds. Repeat on the right side.
2. Place the ball in the middle of your left cheek. Apply one pulse of medium pressure and stretch towards your ear. Hold for 5 seconds. Repeat on the right side.
Define you jaw:
1. Place the ball to the left of your chin. Apply one pulse of medium pressure, scoop and stretch, hold for 5 seconds. Repeat on the right side.
2. Place the ball on your cheek near your ear. Apply one pulse of medium pressure. Scoop and stretch hold for 5 seconds. Repeat on the right side.
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• Pregnancy (due to use of Electrical Muscle Stimulation device) - if pregnant, please let the Trainer know during consultation time. Instead of the electricals, your trainer will use prolonged deep tissue massage techniques.
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 monthsACCEPT + CONTINUE