Clean + Lift
Our Signature Sculpt workout taken up a notch with an exclusive SKIN IV™ treatment to finish off your studio workout session.
Our SKIN IV™ treatment includes detox water to deeply cleanse, cold pressured to unclog blocked pores, followed by a vitamin infusion to leave your skin hydrated and revitalised.
Expect instant results. This is the perfect workout for monthly maintenance or to get your skin in top condition before (or after) a big event.
Your full appointment time will be 60 min, which includes your 50 min workout plus a 10 min consultation.
Please visit the FAQs section below to make sure there aren’t any reasons why you can’t do this workout.
- Lifts and brightens
- A deep clean for congested skin
- High-energy face exercises for jawline, neck, brow and eyes leave you sculpted and toned
Each of the following is a contraindication of this workout, please make sure they do not apply to you or will not be able to perform your treatment.
- Botox in the last two weeks
- Fillers in the last four weeks
- Facial threads in the last four weeks
- Known allergies to glycolic acid and aspirin
- Accutane or photosensitive medication in last six months
- Cancer and skin conditions (active acne, eczema, psoriasis, cold sores, broken skin)
We would recommend once every seven to ten days. However, if you just wants a vitamin shot without the detox water clean or a cocktail, then you can have the vitamin shots more frequently.
Cooling, refreshing and it's totally pain free.
Before your workout: make sure you're not wearing anything tight around your neck.
Before you continue...
What are the contraindications?
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Please note: in accordance with UK Government guidelines we will not be able to carry out any services without a complete client consultation form and temperature test in place.ACCEPT + CONTINUE
At FaceGym we uphold high standards of hygiene and sanitation at all times with or without a virus threat. We have taken further steps to ensure our Client and Team health and safety. To learn more, please click here.