Freeze away ten years in five minutes. This is our studio workout for intense hydration and contouring.
Experience our Signature Sculpt massage followed by a high-pressure shot of frozen CO2. This powerful concentration of oxygen, atomised active ingredients and hyaluronic acid hydrates, plumps and locks in moisture.
The CO2 shot is fast, effective and pain free. It only takes five minutes to activate blood micro-circulation, stimulate the production of collagen and elastin and visibly improve you skin’s texture. You’re left looking lifted, rejuvenated and youthful.
Your full appointment time will be 55 min, which includes your 45 min workout plus a 10 min consultation.
Please visit the FAQs section below to make sure there aren’t any reasons why you can’t do this workout.
- Lifts and brightens
- High-energy face exercises for jawline, neck, brow and eyes leave you sculpted and toned
- Double shot of hyaluronic acid serum to deeply hydrate skin
Each of the following is a contraindication of this workout, please make sure they do not apply to you or will not be able to perform your treatment.
- Botox in the last two weeks
- Fillers in the last four weeks
- Facial threads in the last four weeks
- Known allergies to glycolic acid and aspirin
- Accutane or photosensitive medication in last six months
- Cancer and skin conditions (active acne, eczema, psoriasis, cold sores, broken skin)
It will feel cold, but it's totally painless.
Before your workout: make sure you're not wearing anything tight around your neck.
After your workout: for best results, leave the hyaluronic serum on for two hours after your workout.
Before you continue...
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Fillers in the last weeks
• Please note: in accordance with UK Government guidelines we will not be able to carry out any services without a complete client consultation form and temperature test in place.ACCEPT + CONTINUE
At FaceGym we uphold high standards of hygiene and sanitation at all times with or without a virus threat. We have taken further steps to ensure our Client and Team health and safety. To learn more, please click here.