PESTLE & MORTAR
Vitamin C Phase 2 Serum
16% Vitamin C blended with natural extracts for dramatically brighter looking skin.
Vitamin C Phase 2 Serum combines 3 types of high-performance vitamin c to deliver visibly tighter and brighter skin and a smooth complexion. Vitamin C 2 phase serum is stored inside the bottle in 2 phases – an oil phase and a water phase.
The innovative pump technology mixes the vitamin c-rich water phase with a super lightweight oil phase to produce one perfect dose of serum.
- Intense skin brightening
- Boosts collagen production
- Smooths and softens
Dispense one pump into palm of hand. Massage into face and neck avoiding eye area. Use AM after cleansing. Ideal for all skin types to remedy dull skin and a lacklustre complexion.
Vitamin C Phase Aqua, Ascorbyl Glucoside, 3-O-Ethyl-L-Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pentylene Glycol ecocert & cosmos, Glycerin ecocert & cosmos, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Ferulic Acid, Tamarindus indica Seed Polysaccharide, Xanthan Gum ecocert & cosmos, Sodium Ascorbate, Sorbitol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Glucose, Potassium Sorbate, CI 75120 [Annatto], Phenoxyethanol.
Oil Phase Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil organic, Squalane ecocert & cosmos, Linoleic Acid ecocert & cosmos, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Tocopherol, Linolenic Acid ecocert & cosmos
Vitamin C is absolutely essential for the production of collagen but our bodies can’t produce it. Collagen is the main structural component of skin. With age, the production of collagen in the body slows down causing our skin to lose structure and becomes less supple. Adding vitamin C to your skincare routine helps and repairs the skin’s ability to produce collagen resulting in skin that is more supple, smoother and toned.
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• Pregnancy (due to use of Electrical Muscle Stimulation device) - if pregnant, please let the Trainer know during consultation time. Instead of the electricals, your trainer will use prolonged deep tissue massage techniques.
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 monthsACCEPT + CONTINUE