Phytoactive Hydra-Firm Intense Mask
Intense nutrient-rich recovery mask Deeply hydrating, firming and brightening mask with patented Royal Fern Complex and chlorophyll – recovers from aging factors and urban pollution and nourishes with plant-based anti-oxidants.
Highly anti-inflammatory and calming due to the natural power of fern extracts, chlorophyll and hyaluronic acid.
Apply generously to the face and neck several times a week after gentle, thorough cleansing, avoiding the eye area. Allow to soak in for 10-15 minutes, then gently massage in again and remove any excess residue with a cotton pad.
As an overnight mask:
Apply to the face and neck in the evening several times a week, after a gentle, thorough cleansing; avoid the eye area. Allow the mask to work overnight and start the new day with a smile and an exceptionally beautiful complexion.
Glycerin, Persea Gratissima Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sorbitan Palmate, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Oleate, Xanthan Gum, Menthyl Lactate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Citric Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Linalool, Dryopteris Filix-Mas Root Extract, Lecithin, Osmunda Regalis Leaf Extract, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Maltodextrin, Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citral, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Voacanga Africana Seed Extract,Ci 75810 (Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex), Ci 778
Suitable for all skin types.
“The Phytoactive Hydra Firm Intense Mask is ideal for harmonizing the skin – for example, after extensive exposure to the sun or a particularly hectic day. In the latter case, the relaxation time after applying the mask will naturally also give you a boost, and this will have a positive knock-on effect on your skin – try it!” - Dr. Timm Golueke, dermatologist & founder Royal Fern Skincare
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• Pregnancy (due to use of Electrical Muscle Stimulation device) - if pregnant, please let the Trainer know during consultation time. Instead of the electricals, your trainer will use prolonged deep tissue massage techniques.
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 monthsACCEPT + CONTINUE