PESTLE & MORTAR
Balance Facial Spritz
The weightless, soothing formula uses a potent blend of deep sea Irish magnesium, amino acids and herbal extracts to support cell regeneration. It delivers intense hydration to balance sebum production and de-stress tired skin.
- Refreshes and hydrates
- De-stresses your skin
- Fights signs of ageing
- Regenerates skin
- Combats oily skin
Aqua, Glycerin, Sea Water Extract, Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Red Bush Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Ascorbic Acid, Leucine, Valine, Tyrosine, Arginine, Lysine, Cysteine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate-20, Sodium Lactate, Phenoxyethanol.
Close your eyes and spritz it over your skin. Breathe in and feel relaxed. Spritzing the skin regularly will provide cumulative benefits.
1. Spritz under moisturiser to increase absorption.
2. Spritz to deliver skin hydration throughout the day.
3. Spritz in-flight or in air-conditioned office environment to prevent skin from drying out.
4. Spritz on-the-go to reduce skin pollution.
Facial spritzing is an instant pick-me-up. It's a convenient and refreshing method to deliver 24-hour benefits to the skin. Face mists are perfect on-the-go hydrators which can be applied at any time of the day, even over make-up. Your skin looks dewy and glowing and feels soothed throughout the day. Spritzing is a lifestyle choice which encompasses both physical and psychological benefits. Embrace it.
Bio-available transdermal magnesium improves the overall appearance of your skin by lowering cortisol levels, stabilising hormone imbalances and improving cellular processes.
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• Pregnancy (due to use of Electrical Muscle Stimulation device) - if pregnant, please let the Trainer know during consultation time. Instead of the electricals, your trainer will use prolonged deep tissue massage techniques.
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 monthsACCEPT + CONTINUE