PESTLE & MORTAR
Erase Balm Cleanser
- Hydrating, nourishing and non-greasy balm cleanser
- Removes all traces of makeup and impurities
- A gentle cleanser
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Caprylic /Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Sorbitan Stearate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol.
Scoop a small amount into your hands and rub together. Massage gently onto dry skin, finishing with the eye area. Remove using the muslin side of your warm, damp face cloth.
Erase Balm is formulated using all-natural ingredients. It’s produced in small batches so it’s always as fresh as you deserve. Depending on environmental factors, the texture of Erase sometimes varies from batch to batch. Sometimes it’s grainy, oftent it’s smooth, but rest assured that Erase is always effective.
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• Pregnancy (due to use of Electrical Muscle Stimulation device) - if pregnant, please let the Trainer know during consultation time. Instead of the electricals, your trainer will use prolonged deep tissue massage techniques.
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 monthsACCEPT + CONTINUE