- Super Hydrating
- Brightens Complexion
- Evens Skin Tone
Apply NMF to a cotton pad and sweep over cleansed face avoiding the eye area.
Use AM or PM.
*This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. We recommend wearing a daily SPF when using products containing an AHA.
NMF stands for Natural Moisturising Factors – elements that occur naturally in our skin and keep the outer layer hydrated and protected.
For example hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the air and retains the moisture (into your skin) this is one of the most well known natural moisturising factors.
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• Pregnancy (due to use of Electrical Muscle Stimulation device) - if pregnant, please let the Trainer know during consultation time. Instead of the electricals, your trainer will use prolonged deep tissue massage techniques.
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 monthsACCEPT + CONTINUE