Gel Cream Brown
An impressive tinted SPF 50 gel sunscreen from Heliocare. Lighter in texture than a cream, this sunscreen provides high UVA and UVB protection, thanks to a combination of chemical and mineral filters, alongside the innovative ingredient Fernblock™.
Derived from a natural fern that has developed the ability to protect itself against the sun’s rays, Fernblock™ boosts the protective powers of UV filters, helps to inhibit DNA damage within the cells, and prevent inflammation - helping to slow down visible skin ageing.
- Tinted moisturiser for darker skin tones
- Protects against UVA & UVB with SPF 50
- Helps prevents skin ageing
Aqua, Camelia Sinensis Extract, Butylene Glycol Cocoate Manganese Oxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Propylparaben, CI 77891, Disodium EDTA, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Parfum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BHT, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide, Limonene, Polysilicone-15, Hexylene Glycol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Myristyl Alcohol, CI 77492, Coco-Glucoside, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Ceteareth-25, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Polypodium Leucotomos Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77491, Myristyl Glucoside, Disodium Ethylene Dicocamide PEG-15 Disulfate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, CI 77019, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate
Apply approximately a full finger length of product to your face, making sure you apply the product evenly. Make sure you get full coverage up to the hairline and around the eyes, taking care not to get the product into your eyes.
Re-apply every 2 hours during periods of high exposure, after sweating, swimming or towelling the skin.
Fernblock® comes from the fern Polypodium Leucotomos. Over time, this plant has developed a protective mechanism from the sun. Fernblock® harnesses this natural plant power to benefit the skin in so many ways, including defending skin cells from damage caused by the sun and protecting our skin cell DNA. It’s the result of years of research and is backed by significant clinical data.
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• Pregnancy (due to use of Electrical Muscle Stimulation device) - if pregnant, please let the Trainer know during consultation time. Instead of the electricals, your trainer will use prolonged deep tissue massage techniques.
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 monthsACCEPT + CONTINUE