TRANSFORM + REJUVENATE YOUR SKIN IN ONE SHOT.
Keep up your skin training regime with the refill pack for your Faceshot™ device, includes 4 Liquid Vitamin Ampoules and 4 needle cartridges. Each Faceshot™ needle tip and Liquid Vitamin Ampoule are single-use only and are designed to be disposable after use.
Faceshot™ works as a two-in-one microneedling and liquid vitamin treatment to deliver a gentle but effective exfoliation. The device encourages skin renewal, strengthens the complexion and reveals the healthy layers of skin underneath, while the micro-injuries kick-start the repair process. The next-gen approach to at-home skincare for bright, rejuvenated and smoother skin in one shot.
Vitamin F + Glycolic Acid Liquid Vitamins Ampoules x 4
Needle Cartridges x 4
SKIN RENEWAL: The needle-created skin pathways allow the trigger actives to penetrate where they’re most needed to boost the skin’s metabolism and cell turnover.
ENHANCED SKIN PROTECTION: Vitamin F helps to reduce inflammation and calm the skin by generating a soothing and immune response at a cellular level. This helps to keep the skin barrier’s integrity and fight UV damage and environmental pollution.
LONG-LASTING GLOW: Glycolic Acid + Vitamin F work together to resurface and replenish the skin barrier. AHA reveals the new healthy stratum corneum and Vitamin F ensures the recent layer is strong, glowing and healthy.
Glycolic Acid Ampoule Ingredients: Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid.
- Start by ensuring the device is fully charged. Use a tissue to carefully snap open one liquid vitamin ampoule at the point indicated by the ring on the vial’s neck.
- Remove the microneedle cartridge from the sterile packaging and remove the smaller lid.
- Insert the opened ampoule halfway into the microneedle cartridge and shake to transfer the liquid. Once empty, dispose of the empty ampoule.
- Place the smaller lid back onto the microneedle cartridge and push the microneedle cartridge into the Faceshot™. Once you hear the click in place, remove the protective needle cover from the microneedle cartridge.
- Finish by inserting the clear outer ring into the Faceshot™ and begin the application.
Caution: In order to ensure long term correct operation of the device it is advised to not invert the device whilst the cartridge is filled with liquid.
Faceshot™ sterile needle tips are single-use only and designed to be disposable. Handle the needle tips and glass ampoule with care and dispose of carefully. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with your eyes; if contact occurs, please rinse well with water. In the unlikely event of irritation, discontinue use.
General maintenance: power the device off when not in use. Wipe the surface of the device clean after each use. Keep it away from direct sunlight or high temperature and humidity. Before each use check that the device appears to be in a good working order.
Last Shipping Dates for Christmas 2023
Please note - the cut off date to receive your products before Christmas is the 21st December 2023 via Royal Mail and Courier.
EU Shipping Policy Update
Please note, FACEGYM has suspended shipping options to the European Union on our website. We apologise for any inconvenience. Affected Services:
- Online purchases shipped to EU destinations.
- This suspension does not affect orders already placed and in transit.
- EU-based customers seeking assistance or interested in future availability are encouraged to contact Customer Service. Feedback is appreciated and will be considered as we evaluate potential market expansion.
- Information regarding the resumption of EU shipping services or changes to this policy will be communicated on our website and through other official channels.
For further inquiries or specific requests, please reach out to our Customer Service team directly.
Alternative Shipping Options:
- Customers wishing to purchase our products are invited to visit our retail partners offering shipping to the European Union including Look Fantastic, Cult Beauty, Current Body, Selfridges, Space NK and Sephora.
- Australia - We have partnered with Mecca to offer exclusive AU shipping. Please order from https://www.mecca.com.au/facegym/
UK shipping rates
Standard Shipping UK
£4 (3-5 working days via Royal Mail or DHL)
Free (with every order over £49)
Next Day Delivery UK
£6 (Order before 4pm from Monday to Thursday, for delivery on the next working day*)
Dispatch and Delivery
Your order will be processed within 24-48 hours of receipt, except during peak holiday periods. Once your order has been processed, you will be notified with an order confirmation email. Orders received over the weekend and on UK bank holidays will be processed the following business day.
FaceGym will accept returns of unused products in their original packaging purchased for a full refund, within 30 days with the original receipt or delivery note.
When looking to Return or Exchange an item, please go through the original channel or studio where you purchased your goods – note online orders can only be returned online and products purchased in studio to a studio directly.
Unfortunately, FaceGym products purchased from other retailers are subject to the returns policies of those retailers and will not be accepted by FaceGym. If you need to make a return, please contact the retailer you bought your product from.
Please note, FaceGym gift cards may not be returned and should be treated like cash. They cannot be replaced if they're lost or stolen.
To make a return:
If you have purchased a product in studio
To return an item to one of our studios, please bring your return along with your receipt and a refund will be issued to the original method of payment (e.g. on the same card used to pay for the item(s)). Alternatively, you may exchange the product for any product of the same value, or request store credit in the form of a FaceGym gift card.
Any returns made at a FaceGym studio that are not accompanied by the original receipt will be exchanged for FaceGym gift card in the amount of the original purchase price.
If you have purchased a product online
To return an item online, please contact our customer service team on email@example.com who will be in touch.
Refunds are charged to the customer
When sending your item back, please make sure the package is securely wrapped. We recommended that you make your return using a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage. Please note, Facegym does not accept liability for goods in transit or for the cost of return.
Inside your package please include the original despatch note:
- Your name
- Your order number
- The item(s) being returned
- The reason for return
We aim to process your return within 5 working days once we have received the item at our warehouse. The refund will be made to the same card or PayPal account used to make the purchase. Please note, it may take 5-10 working days for the funds to appear in your account - this will vary from bank to bank.
In some instances, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Beauty items and tools that have been opened, tested or partially used.
- Workouts, bundles and gift cards.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
For more information please email our Customer Service Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• Pregnancy (due to use of Electrical Muscle Stimulation device) - if pregnant, please let the Trainer know during consultation time. Instead of the electricals, your trainer will use prolonged deep tissue massage techniques.
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 months
Before you continue...
Unfortunately, Faceshot™ cannot be used on skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis. This type of skin is very sensitive and can easily be irritated by exfoliating and overstimulating the skin.
The microneedles are designed for single use only for hygiene purposes. Dispose of them carefully after each use.
The Faceshot™ cannot be used without the Liquid Vitamin ampoules. The device has been specifically designed to work with these ampules to achieve maximum exfoliating results. Using an alternative may damage the device.
The Faceshot™ has been designed to be used specifically with the Liquid Vitamin ampoules to achieve maximum exfoliating results. We would recommend that you consider the FaceGym Hyaluronic Roller as an alternative to boost hydration and encourage cellular rejuvenation.
For best results, we suggest using Faceshot™ every two days for a bootcamp or once a week to maintain a good exfoliation regime and healthy skin renewal. Use in the evening and do not apply any skincare or makeup after
The needles are made of medical-grade stainless steel.
The microneedles are made of medical-grade steel, which is low in nickel. However, it would be advisable to avoid use if you have a known allergy or sensitivity to nickel. An alternative product would be the FaceGym Hyaluronic Roller.
Faceshot™ is an electric microneedling tool which provides a low-invasive skin treatment. As microneedling creates active pathways on the skin’s surface, on occasion, customers may experience a slight redness on the skin immediately after using the device. We would like to assure customers this is common for any microneedling treatment and dependent on skin sensitivity, should usually last no more than a few hours. If redness persists, an unperfumed cooling product such as aloe vera can be applied. Following your treatment, we advise you avoid using any stimulating skincare products such as AHAs, BHAs, retinols and exfoliating products for two weeks post.