Gold Derma Roller
Hands are great for massage, but facial tools really up your workout game.
Our Gold Derma Roller, aka a microroller, has a textured surface to stimulate collagen and elastin fibres in your face. Use this micro roller in the morning and/or evening to improve your circulation and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Microrolling also increases product absorption, so we recommend using your Gold Derma Roller after your facial exercises. Doing so will help your skin absorb your facial oil and leave your skin baby smooth.
Our Gold Derma Roller pairs perfectly with our Signature Face Oils. Apply, roll, repeat.
How to clean your Gold Plated Derma Roller:
- Warm Soapy Water and dry thoroughly
- Spray 2-3 pumps of a gentle alcohol spray and air dry
*Due to the microroller being gold plated it may tarnish over time, please ensure tool is dried properly before next use.
- The perfect face and eye roller for reducing crows feet and fine lines
- Increases product absorption, use after a cleansing balm or cleansing oil
- Boosts blood circulation
- Boosts collagen production
No, our Gold Derma Roller doesn’t hurt.
For best results, use daily (either in the morning or evening) after cleansing and before product application. Roll for at least 30 seconds, starting at the centre of your face, rolling outward in vertical and horizontal strokes, concentrating on expression lines. Finish off by rolling over your lips for a plumped pout. Clean thoroughly with warm soapy water and dry completely between each use to avoid oxidation.
Always keep your Gold Derma Roller dry and free from any skincare products or water to avoid metal oxidation.
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• Pregnancy (due to use of Electrical Muscle Stimulation device) - if pregnant, please let the Trainer know during consultation time. Instead of the electricals, your trainer will use prolonged deep tissue massage techniques.
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 monthsACCEPT + CONTINUE