Stressed? Trouble sleeping? TMJ sufferer? This online workout was made for you.
Tackle facial tension in your jaw, neck, head and eye area, using key pressure points and powerful massage techniques. Your expert trainer will even show you how to massage inside your mouth to disperse jaw tension, so have gloves ready if you don’t like the idea of using bare hands!
Expect to not only look good, but feel amazing too. Improve joint mobility and TMJ disorder, relieve tension headaches and soften deep expression lines.
Your full appointment time will be 45 min, which includes consultation and training.
- Increase wellbeing
- Increase circulation
- Tension release
- Increase joint mobility
- Reduces facial puffiness
You will be sent a unique Zoom appointment link and password in your booking confirmation emails. If you don’t already have Zoom you will need to download the free app to either your mobile, laptop or tablet before your session.
Yes. Before your workout we ask that you:
- Thoroughly cleanse your hands with soap and hot water
- Push or tie back hair from the face
- Remove all makeup and thoroughly cleanse your face
Yes, please bring:
- One of our Training Serums or an oil of your choice
- Any of our FaceGym tools, including the Gold Derma Roller, Gua Sha stone, FaceGym Pro or Face Ball
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• 1st trimester pregnancy (safe during 2nd and 3rd trimester)
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 monthsACCEPT + CONTINUE
At FaceGym we uphold high standards of hygiene and sanitation at all times with or without a virus threat. We have taken further steps to ensure our Client and Team health and safety. To learn more, please click here.