Enriched Booster Cream
A deeply hydrating moisturizer. Dr Levy's Enriched Booster Cream contains plant-derived stem cells that stimulate the renewal of your skin’s dermal stem cells. These renewed cells manufacture collagen and elastin that reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid keeps your skin hydrated all day.
Dermatologically tested. Vegan. Cruelty-free. Paraben-free. Made in Switzerland.
- Face moisturiser that deeply hydrates
- Boosts collagen
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil), Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-40 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Tristearate, Argania Spinosa Sprout Cell Extract, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Pyridoxine Hci, Squalane, Lecithin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hyaluronate, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Polysorbate 60, Peg-8, Tocopherol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cyclodextrin, Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Squalene, Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Phytosterols, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carnosine, Psilanthus Bengalensis Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Magnesium Chloride.
For optimal results, apply the Booster Serum first and wait 30 seconds for it to fully penetrate your skin. Once your skin feels silky smooth, sweep one pearl of the Enriched Booster Cream over your face, add another pearl to cover your neck and décolleté. Use morning and evening.
It's ideal for drier skin types and for cold winter conditions.
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• Pregnancy (due to use of Electrical Muscle Stimulation device) - if pregnant, please let the Trainer know during consultation time. Instead of the electricals, your trainer will use prolonged deep tissue massage techniques.
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 monthsACCEPT + CONTINUE