3 Deep Cell Renewal Micro-Resurfacing Cleanser
Designed for the busy city dweller, it can be used for gentle cleansing, intensive micro-resurfacing or as a skin-renewing ‘Fast-Mask®’ to re-boot lacklustre complexions.
It combines gently-polishing organic rice extracts with high concentrations of glycolic and lactic acids that dissolve dead cells and kick-start healthy cell renewal. Your skin looks instantly refined, brighter and plumper, leaving you with that enviable, fresh-faced radiance.
Vegan. Cruelty-free. Paraben-free. Made in Switzerland.
- Refines and brightens
- Improves radiance
- Keeps the skin hydrated and plump
Aqua (Water), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycolic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-2, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Pca, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Peg-150/Decyl Alcohol/Smdi Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Steareth-21, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium Edta.
1. Gentle cleansing: Use twice daily. Apply on wet skin.
2. Intensive micro-resurfacing: Use twice daily. Apply on dry skin.
3. Skin-renewing Fast-Mask™: Use max 3 times per week dry skin. Leave for 3-5 minutes maximum. Not for sensitive skin.
Dr. Levy is Switzerland's number 1 Botox® Doctor, and one of the pioneers in stem cells for cosmeceuticals. Based in Geneva, Switzerland, he was the first to introduce Botox®, painless Hyaluronic Acid injections and CO2 laser resurfacing in Switzerland in the 1990s.
For the past decades, he has focused on cosmeceutical stem cell research, as it was for him the only way to give patients anti-ageing results at the level of the best clinical therapies and devices, safely and at home.
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• Pregnancy (due to use of Electrical Muscle Stimulation device) - if pregnant, please let the Trainer know during consultation time. Instead of the electricals, your trainer will use prolonged deep tissue massage techniques.
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 monthsACCEPT + CONTINUE