ALLIES OF SKIN
Molecular Savior Mist
The ideal travel companion, Allies of Skin supercharged Molecular Saviour™ Mist is charges with a special anti‐evaporation molecules which ‘cling’ to skin cells and create a moisture reservoir.
Much more than ‘just’ a toner, this feeds your skin with nutrients and helps to maximise the benefits of your next skin care steps.
- Feeds skin with nutrients
- Tones and refines pores
- Helps balance skin’s PH level
- Maximises the benefits of your next skincare steps
- Soothes and calms stressed skin
Aqua (Water), Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, Gluconolactone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lactobacillus Ferment, Deuterium Oxide, Niacinamide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Ergothioneine (L), Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, CocodimoniumHydroxypropyl Silk Amino Acids, JuniperusCommunis (Juniper Berry) Fruit Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Citrus AurantiumDulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, CucumisSativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, CucumisSativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Colloidal Silver, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole, Steareth-20, Xanthan Gum, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide.
After cleansing, close eyes and gently mist face and neck. Follow with serums, moisturisers and masks. Spritz throughout the day to refresh makeup anytime.
Mist anytime during the day for an instant boost of hydration, over sunscreen/makeup. Perfect for use before and during flights to hydrate skin. Due to the heavier molecular weight and concentration of our Molecular Saviour™ Probiotics Repair Mist, you may find that product dispersion is on the heavier side as compared to your regular mists.
Tones and refines pores
Anti-evaporation formula ensures this clings to your skin cells
Helps balance skin’s PH level
Provides a heavy dose of healing hydration and promotes skin wellness.
Soothes and calms stressed skin
42.7% reduction of non-inflammatory acne lesions (closed and open comedones) after 4 weeks of daily use
A nutrient-rich reservoir that reverses the effects of dehydration and weariness caused by too much alcohol, flight and air-conditioned environments
All skin types - especially thirsty, dehydrated and problematic.
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• Pregnancy (due to use of Electrical Muscle Stimulation device) - if pregnant, please let the Trainer know during consultation time. Instead of the electricals, your trainer will use prolonged deep tissue massage techniques.
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 monthsACCEPT + CONTINUE