ALLIES OF SKIN
Bright Future Overnight Facial
The Bright Future Overnight Facial blends AHAs, BHA, retinaldehyde, multiple brighteners and hydrators to encourage cell renewal while you sleep. Wake to see fewer imperfections, beautifully hydrated and brighter skin the next morning.
- Intensely hydrates
- Reduces imperfections
- Refines pores
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Triethyl Citrate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Lactic Acid (L), Salicylic Acid, Yogurt, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Dimethyl Sulfone, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Sodium Lactate, Mel (Honey), Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Rosmarinyl Glucoside, Lysophosphatidic Acid, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloud Berry) Seed Oil, Polygonum Cuspidatum (Giant Knotweed) Extract, Lysolecithin, Caffeyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Retinal (Retinaldehyde), Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Mirabilis Jalapa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Lysolecithin, Lecithin, Galactoarabinan, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Cyclodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, O-cymen-5-OL, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.
After cleansing and toning, apply 3-6 pumps, making sure to avoid your eye area. Do not rinse off.
Use 2-3 nights in a row only, it's not designed for daily use.
This product contains AHAs that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and sunburn. Always use SPF the next morning.
- Reduces breakouts and blemishes.
- Brightens dull, uneven complexion.
- Exfoliates and speeds up cellular renewal.
- Refine and reduce the appearance of large pores.
- Provides a mega dose of healing hydration overnight.
- Boosts the penetration of other products and promotes a healthy glow.
It is suitable for all skin types, especially blemish-prone and dull skin with excess pigmentation.
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• Pregnancy (due to use of Electrical Muscle Stimulation device) - if pregnant, please let the Trainer know during consultation time. Instead of the electricals, your trainer will use prolonged deep tissue massage techniques.
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 monthsACCEPT + CONTINUE