Brow and Eye Lift
An all-natural way to refresh and revitalise your brow and eye area.
This group PT session targets fine lines and crow’s feet, lifting the brow area, reducing puffiness and minimising dark circles whilst reducing the appearance of frown and forehead lines for a more youthful and lifted appearance.
Key Muscles worked - Orbicularis Oculi, Corrugators, Frontalis, Temporalis
1 to 2 people £80
1 to 4 people £150
1 to 6 people £200
Your full appointment time will be 45 min, which includes consultation and training.
- Reduces appearance of dark circles
- Smooths fine lines
You and each memeber of your group will be sent a unique Zoom appointment link and password as part of your confirmation emails close to when your session is. If you don’t already have Zoom you will need to download the free app to either your mobile, laptop or tablet before your session.
Yes – you need to complete the training questionnaire ahead of your session so that your Trainer can prepare ahead of the session and optimise the workout based on your training goals and skincare needs.
Right before your session we ask that you:
- Thoroughly cleanse your hands with soap and hot water
- Push/ tie back hair from the face
- Remove all makeup and thoroughly cleanse your face
- Serum and oil of your choice
- Any FaceGym tools – Gold Derma Roller, FaceGym pro, Face Ball, Guasha stone etc
Unfortunatly we can only take one payment method for the group booking, so we ask that just the oransier pays at the end of the session and then you ask your guests to transfer to you, or maybe you would like to treat them
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• 1st trimester pregnancy (safe during 2nd and 3rd trimester)
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 months
• Cancer - we recommend you to obtain medical advice. Our tuition involves deep tissue facial massage and lymphatic drainage
• By ticking below, I acknowledge that I/the group are participating voluntarily for the class and will be following the at home massage movements recommended and responsible for the pressure and application methods used. I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue FaceGym for any claim or liability arising of or related to the FaceGym recommendations and tuition that I receive.
• I declare that I am of legal age and that I have carefully read and fully understand and agree to the above terms.
By making this booking you confirm you are not exhibiting any symptoms of coronavirus/covid19 and have not travelled to high risk areas in the last 14 daysACCEPT + CONTINUE
At FaceGym we uphold high standards of hygiene and sanitation at all times with or without a virus threat. We have taken further steps to ensure our Client and Team health and safety. To learn more, please click here.